Does this ornamental windmill measure wind speed, or wind direction? Actually it splits the difference and covers both, all while adding a rustic touch to your yard. The windmill uses a fully operational rotating wheel to give you an idea of how hard the wind is blowing, plus a top weather vane to indicate the direction of the breeze. Standing 8-ft. tall, the heavy steel structure utilizes sealed roller bearings with greased zerks to keep the 22in. dia. wheel turning quietly and effortlessly. A durable gray powder-coat finish with red trimmed blades will keep this lawn favorite looking great for years to come. Includes anchor stakes. Not related to WELBILT products of Enodis companies.
- Made of durable steel with a 4 leg design that keeps it sturdy and in place
- Beautiful decorative piece that can be used for determining wind speed and direction
- Uses roller bearings to keep the wheel turning smoothly and quietly with the wind
- Strictly wind powered with no batteries or electrical outlets needed
- Weather resistant design makes it built to last through the season