WHERE TO USE: GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide is designed for use in Water Gardens, Koi/Fish Ponds, Ornamental Pools/Ponds, Fountains, Standing Water, Irrigation Ponds, Pond-less Waterfalls. DIRECTIONS: Check Water pH Level Right Before Applying. pH Should Be Between 7.0 - 8.0. Distribute Evenly Or Apply In Areas With Water Movement To Ensure Adequate Mixing. Do Not Shut Off Circulation Pumps or Aeration Equipment for at least 48 Hours. If Possible, Skim Dead Algae and Organic Matter That Rises to the Surface After Treatment. Re-treat heavy algea growth or if re-growth begins to appear. Allow 3 Days Between Treatments. HOW MUCH TO USE: ALGAE TREATMENT- 3.4 FL. OZ for every 500 Gallons of Water. PREVENTATIVE- 1.7 FL. OZ for every 500 Gallons of Water every 7 Days. TIPS: Works Best When Used at First Sign of Algae Growth. IF Fish Are Present: Pre-Mix Concentrate With Water From the Feature Then Apply Mixture, Away From Fish.
- Safe for Fish, Birds, Pets and Aquatic Plants. When Used As Directed.
- Continues To Work For Up To 48 Hours After Application. Reduces Organic Build Up and Odors.
- Commercial-Strength Treatment To Suppress, Control and Prevent Algae. Even in Deeper Waters.
- Will not cause an increase in water pH.
- Treats up to 4,800 Gallons