The Ultimate II is specifically engineered to meet the environmental demands of aquatic life. Our patented Ultimate filter does the work of two, combining biological and mechanical filtration into one compact package. The internal components are designed to accommodate high flow and heavy solids that occur naturally when aquatic life is present. The patented cyclonic action is generated by jets activated during the backwash cycle.
- To support aquatic life whether at an Aquaculture facility, backyard pond or Large Aquarium system
- The most efficient way to accomplish this is by installing an ultima ii biomechanical Filter.
- The patented media has the highest biofilm surface for bacterial growth, this beneficial bacteria converts ammonia into harmless compounds.
- This action blasts the media apart, then lifts and spins it, separating the waste and flushing it away
- The Ultimate II patented tubular media design has the highest surface area on the market to grow beneficial bacteria
- These bacteria break down fish waste, creating a safe healthy environment
- The Ultima II patented tubular media design has the highest surface area on the market to grow beneficial bacteria