It is called Bubbling or Universal Spring Nozzle and is a popular effect used in homes, commercial and architectural fountains.
Fountain nozzle sprays can be used in a wide variety of ways to achieve spectacular effects.
With beautiful shape and convenient installation, it can be adapted to a wide range of ponds and fountains.
Bubbling augments its spout effect by adding water volume from the pool. In doing so, a very heavy, powerful effect is achieved with little alteration.
Easily installation, it only requires pipe and a submergible water pump.
The performance of all fountain spray heads is directly affected by the GHP pumped through the fountain nozzle head. For a higher and wider spray pattern in your pond, a higher GPH pump is required.
2 x DN25 1" Bubbling Fountain Nozzles
- Material: Stainless steel
- Connection Size: DN25 1" External Thread
- Working pressure: 7.3-14.5PSI (50-100KPa）
- Water volume: 15.4-35.2GPM (3.5-8m³/h)
- Jet spray height: 0.9-1.6feet (0.3-0.5m); Jet spray diameter: 0.65-1.3feet (0.2-0.4m)