Becker VT series pumps have a reputation for being exceptionally quiet. These award-winning pumps are newly redesigned to make them even quieter, and running than previous units. If you are an OEM, they will never cause embarrassment when included with your product. These 100% oil-less, or dry, pumps are ideal for applications where oil or water is objectionable. All Becker VT pumps use longlife, self-lubricating graphite composite vanes. Applications include the graphic arts, packaging, vacuum chucking, robotics and material handling, medical/surgical. And air sampling, among others. ON ALL SALES SHIPPED WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA WE WILL ADD FLORIDA SALES TAX.
- DELIVERS THE MAXIMUM VACUUM 25 in. Hg WITH 18 CFM OPEN FLOW.
- The Becker VT4.25 - are 100% oil-less rotary vane vacuum pumps.
- Designed to operate on a continuous basis at any point to a vacuum level of 25" HgV.
- VT Series pumps are direct drive units and are supplied with an IP-54 TEFC electric motor SINGLE PHASE 220/440.
- Integral vacuum relief valve, a 10u in lent filter, and vibration isolators as standard equipment.