The Savior 10,000-gallon Pond Pump, Filter and Aerator System: The Savior can be for Koi Ponds, Fish Hatcheries, Lakes, Ponds and open bodies of water in need of aeration. Savior Aerator was made with the Aquaculture fish farm industry for farmed fish species like salmon, carp, tilapia, European sea bass, catfish and cod. Also for the Aquaculture crustaceans industry like Shrimp farming. Save money and energy with the floating, solar-powered Savior 10,000 NCSFP10K pond pump, filter and aerator system from Natural Current, which runs silently from just the power of the sun. You'll be able to turn off your inefficient, noisy and expensive-to-operate pool equipment and both reduce pollution and save money. The Savior eliminates thousands of pound of pollution per year and it can pay for itself in as few as months not years. Its whisper technology makes it dramatically quieter than your current noisy pump equipment and it requires less maintenance than your existing filter. Easily portable, the pump works in both sunny and cloudy weather you don't need to live in an all-sun-all-the-time climate to reap the benefits of this solar-powered tool. (During periods of inclement weather or for larger bodies of water, your existing pump can always be run for a few hours a day as a supplement to maintain water quality. )The Savior is powered by a 60-watt, 12-volt polycrystalline silicon solar panel made of tempered glass. The unit measures 35 x 35 x 12-inch (W x L x H) and weighs 38-pound. The pool pump's solar panel has a life expectancy of 10 to 30 years and you can expect to spend approximately $100 every 2 to 3 years on normal unit maintenance (including replacing the pump/motor and filter). It's backed by a 1-year limited warranty. Made in the USA.
- Improves pond water quality, safety and builds value while saving money for your household with the Savior
- Invented and manufactured by Michael Evingham (H.M.D.G.) from Natural Current LLC in Dana Point, CA USA
- 100-Percent solar powered, completely off grid system, reduces dependence on oil, takes pollution out of the air
- Requires no installation, plumbing or electrical hook-ups and reduce your energy consumption, helps the environment we all share
- Made in the U.S.A. and is backed by 1-year limited warranty