The Fan Nozzle
is a popular effect used in commercial and architectural fountains. Your own water dancing show! -
Fountain nozzle sprays can be used in a wide variety of ways to achieve spectacular effects.
With beautiful shape and convenient installation, it can be adapted to a wide range of ponds and fountains. Easy installation -
It only requires tubing and a submersible water pump.
The performance of all fountain spray heads is directly affected by the GHP pumped through the fountain nozzle head.
For a higher and wider spray pattern in your pond, a higher GPH pump is required.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Narrow fan is a small size jet nozzle. It creates a particularly compact, fan shaped water stream. Whether as single nozzle or as group arranged around a central nozzle, fan jet nozzle will always generates an impressive presence.
- Fan nozzles work independently of the water level and can be located in dry areas.
- Material: Brass; Inlet: 1 1/2" DN40 Female Thread
- Working Pressure: 7.3-14.5 psi; Water Flow: 44.0-70.4 gpm; Jet Spray Height: 1.5-3 feet
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- NAVAdeal are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.