The AquaMax Eco Classic filter and waterfall pump moves debris from the pond bottom to the pond filter, helping to maintain the ecosystem's health, natural balance and beauty. It functions as the central point of the pond filtration center and features a large surface wrap-around strainer to catch large particles of pond debris (up to 3/8 in). The AquaMax Eco Classic pump features Environmental Function Control (EFC), an automatic system shut-off that prevents damage in the event of a dry run or blockage. This model can function when submersed or dry, and it's compact design allows for discreet and strategic placement in aquatic environments. It is designed with a grounding plate to prevent electrical hazards to ensure safety. Energy efficiency is reflected in its engineering to mitigate costs of operation. A special hose adapter is included to accommodate a range of hose sizes and tubing, including kink free tubing, spiral tubing and Sch40.
- The AquaMax Eco Classic 1200 is the energy-efficient heart of your pond filtration system.
- Solids-handling pump is encased in a pre-filter pumps pond water and coarse debris particles up to 1/3 in. in size.
- With its organic design, the AquaMax Eco Classic Pump can be easily integrated into your pond or waterfall design.
- This pump is capable of creating water displays up to 8 ft.
- AquaMax Eco Classic series has a 20 ft. power cord.