Atlantic’s Color Changing Colorfalls add a whole new dimension to formal waterfall spillways. The modular body style offers easy maintenance, featuring a removable back for easy access and side plumbing ports. A generous weir opening resists clogging and creates a thicker, fuller waterfall sheer for extra color and less wind deflection. The innovative modular design with easy to install threaded couplings makes connecting any number of waterfall spillways together a snap! The LED light bar offers 48 vibrant color options and 18 patterns via remote control. Colorfalls waterfall spillways add the site and sound of water in your hardscape, patio or outdoor space with minimal maintenance. Each Color Changing Colorfalls comes equipped with a 12 volt transformer, control module, remote control and 1 year warranty. Use a Master Control Module (sold separately) to connect and synchronize multiple Color Changing Colorfalls.
- Atlantic Lighted Waterfall Spillway, 12-Inch Color Changing Colorfalls, CC12
- Atlantic's Color Changing Colorfalls is the only modular sheer descent system with multiple light and configuration options, the most versatile way to add light and water to your landscape or hardscape.
- Atlantic's Color Changing Colorfalls' modular body style offers multiple inlets for maximum plumbing flexibility.
- Color Changing Colorfalls synchronize with Atlantic SOL LED hardscape and submersible lights to create illuminated landscapes.
- Generous weir openings resist clogging and create a thicker, fuller sheer for extra color and less wind deflection. Colorfalls feature a 5" lip, 20' power cord and includes a Color Changing Control Module, remote control and outdoor transformer.
- Unlike other sheer descent waterfalls, Atlantic Color Changing Colorfalls may be linked together to create waterfalls of any width. Create up to a 15-foot synchronized Color Changing Colorfalls using Wiring Kit CCCM05.
- Color Changing Colorfalls are designed to install easily in any wall, indoors or out, whether stone, brick, block, stucco, tile or wood.
- The maximum falls height above a basin is 18 inches for the 6 inch spillway, 24 inches for the 12 inch spillway, 30 inches for the 24 inch spillway and 36 inches for the 36 inch spillway. (A basin is not included.)
- For use with Formal Spillway Basins and Basin Kits. It is not intended to be used in water gardens or ponds with plant or aquatic life.