Keep your fish healthy and thriving by testing your pond water's pH regularly with easy-to-use API POND LIQUID PH TEST KIT. Testing water parameters weekly helps prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish. pH is the measure of acidity of water, on a scale ranging from 0 to 14. A pH of 0 is the most acidic, while a pH of 14 is the most alkaline. Different geographies have different tap water conditions with different pH levels, while fish require a specific pH level to thrive. API POND LIQUID PH TEST KIT test pH levels 5.0 - 9.0. Just gather your samples, add test solutions and use the color-coded chart to determine if your water is safe or if adjustments are needed. Then follow the recommendations to treat the water – it's that simple! API POND LIQUID PH TEST KIT comes with one pH test solution bottle, one capped glass test tube, instructional booklet, and color card, and allows for up to 160 tests. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your pond. API POND Pond Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your pond. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API POND WIDE RANGE pH TEST KIT 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit, including 1 bottle of testing solution, 1 color card and 1 glass test tube with cap
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Accurately reads pH levels 5.0 to 9.0.
- Because different geographies have different tap water conditions, and different fish need different pH levels to be healthy, API helps measure pH levels & detect pH fluctuation caused by fish waste, uneaten food and addition of tap water
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear