Atlantic Water Gardens SH-Series pumps are dependable and powerful oil-free direct drive pumps with overload and thermal protection for ponds, waterfalls, ponds and water features. With true solids handling capacities of up to 1 1⁄2" and stable base geometry, these value-packed submersible pumps excel under the most rigorous conditions. To find out if this pump is right for your water feature application, watch the product video above on "How to Calculate Total Dynamic Head", which is also available on YouTube on the AWGTV page. This guide will help you find out if you are using the correct pump for your pond, waterfall, water feature or fountain.
- Direct Drive pumps have heavy-duty impellers attached directly to the motor for cleanouts and in-pond applications
- Atlantic SH-Series Direct Drive pumps thrive in dirty water applications, with higher head pressures and solids capability
- Oil-free motors are safe for operation in water gardens with fish and plants
- Pumps handle solids up to 1½" in diameter for the most demanding in-pond and dewatering applications
- Overload and thermal protection shuts down pump before overheating can cause damage
- Non-corroding, high impact composite housing and stable base geometry make SH-Series the perfect clean-out pump