The BioSmart 10000 is a multi-stage mechanical and biological filtration system in a compact package, designed for medium ponds or for ponds with moderate biological load (some fish). During biological filtration, the water is channeled through a series of filter foams that create a special environment by allowing the settling of beneficial bacteria. During this stage, harmful ammonia and nitrites are converted to nitrates, which support plant life in the pond. BioTec 10000 features a built-in cleaning mechanism that does not require removal of the filter foams during maintenance.
- Effective Pond Size: up to 10000 gal. (without fish)
- Recommended Pump Capacity: 1600 gph (min) to 3000 gph (max); Max. Flow Rate: 3600 GPH
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
- Filter Foams: 9 (4x Red, 4x Blue, 1x Green)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2 in. threaded female (2 x)