Superior water quality, simplified plumbing and maintenance. The SAVIO Livingponds Waterfall Filter instantly creates a stunning 22" waterfall. It runs at a peak efficiently even when the filter media is dirty! These filters require less cleaning, preserving the filters beneficial bacteria. Complete filtration for ponds up to 5,000 gallons with less maintenance. Savio Livingponds Filters mimic natural filtration in living eco-systems. A built-in settling chamber with a bottom drain makes maintenance easy by collecting solids before they pass through the media. The main filter chamber, loaded with easy to clean, non-clogging Savio Springflo Bio-Filter Media, effectively removes solids from the water column and provides maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria. Round is Better. 30% of a square box filter is simply unused corner space, the other 70% is active at startup. Within 8-10 weeks the media begins to clog and filter efficiency drops to just 20-30%!.
- Non Skid Lid
- Savio Springflo Bio-filter media
- Super-strong injection molded housing
- 2-inch discharge
- Can filter up to 5,000 gallon water feature or 2,000 gal koi pond recommended pump flow 500 - 5,000 gph (min-max)