Submersible 20 watt Ultraviolet (UV) Light Pond Water Clarifier for use with pumps up to 1800 GPH, in ponds up to 3000 gallons. Kills suspended algae with UV light. Water can be pumped through the UV light and then into a biological filter (sold separately) where debris and dead algae can be trapped and decomposed. When installed correctly, UV lights are very effective at eliminating green water pond problems. This UV light has a 3/4 barbed intake and outlet for flexible tubing and is equipped with an 18 ft power cord. The soft blue halo light rings show that the unit is working. The vortex flow design increases the exposure time of the water with the ultraviolet light and the slim diameter brings more of the water closer to the intense UV rays making the process more efficient. These clarifiers can be installed submersed in the pond or outside the pond. UL listed."
- 20-watt UV water clarifier effectively kills suspended algae, eliminating green-water pond problems
- Suitable for medium ponds up to 3000 gallons using pumps up to 1800 gph
- Vortex flow design and slim diameter provides added efficiency; installable in or outside pond
- Includes 9000-hour 20-watt lamp, transformer, 18-foot power cord, and watertight quartz sleeve
- Measures approximately 19 by 4 inches; 1-year warranty