Embrace nature's solution to our emerging water shortage--collect rainwater! When drought sets in and rain is short, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. Our authentic oak barrel texture is molded into each barrel and will not fade, rot or risk insect infestation. The RTS Accents rain barrel has many unique features including a flat back to sit flush against a wall, linkable to other rain barrels for increased capacity, screen to keep out debris and insects, and a shut off valve for hose hook up with dual overflow. This rain barrel can provide up to 50 gallons of pure unchlorinated water. During heavy rain falls, a typical roof can produce hundreds of gallons of water and by saving that water, you can reduce your average water usage. With those kinds of savings, this rain barrel can pay for itself in just a few seasons. A front side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall. It is recommended that you drain your barrels when temperatures approach the freezing point. Optional barrel stands create a larger offset between the spigot and the ground, making it easier to fill watering cans and for general use. Wood grain.
- Authentic oak barrel texture is molded into each barrel; Will not fade, rot or risk insect infestation
- Flat back to sit flush against a wall; Linkable to other barrels to increase water collection
- Save water and money by capturing rainwater to use for your lawn and garden; Optional stand to make filling watering cans easier (sold separately)
- Aluminum screen keeps out debris and insects; Designed to be child and pet safe with no large openings
- Brass Spigot shut off valve for hose hook-up with dual overflow; A front side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall