The Aquascape AquaForce PRO 4000-8000 solids-handling, asynchronous pump provides flow-rates up to 7,793 gallons per hour (GPH) and is ideal for use in ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications. A protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond. The included remote and receiver allows you to wirelessly adjust the flow of water, enabling you to customize the look and sound of your water feature at any time. You can also use the wireless remote to adjust or turn on/off pondless waterfall applications. The asynchronous motor technology makes this pump extremely energy-efficient, saving you hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps. Its oil-free design and high-torque performance will provide years of trouble-free operation, while the protective pump cage will handle solids up to 1/4-inch in size, preventing clogging and reducing maintenance. A variety of fittings are included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The AquaForce PRO 4000-8000 measures 14 x 14 x 6.5 inches (LxWxH), has a maximum head height of 28 feet, includes a 20-foot cord, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
- Ideal for ponds, pond less waterfalls, and other water feature applications; pumps up to 7,793 gallons per hour (GPH). Cord Length: 20 ft; Max Head Height: 28 ft ;Wattage: 500-660
- Protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond
- Energy-efficient asynchronous pump design more powerful than traditional magnetically driven pond pumps
- Included wireless remote and receiver enable you to adjust or turn on/off pond less waterfall applications
- Measures 14 x 14 x 6.5 inches (Length x Width x Height); 20-foot power cord; 3-year limited warranty