Atlantic Water Gardens FP-Series Fountain Pumps offer everything you want in a small submersible pump line, with large, sturdy pre-filters, integrated flow controls, versatile base plates and small diameter power plugs. Sized to fit even the smallest applications, these pumps still deliver big performance, with higher head heights and lower wattages than the competition for fountains and small water features. To find out if this pump is right for your water feature application, watch the product video above on "How to Calculate Total Dynamic Head", which is also available on YouTube on the AWGTV page. This guide will help you find out if you are using the correct pump for your pond, waterfall, water feature or fountain.
- Fountain Pumps offer Magnetic Induction performance and replaceable components in a tiny footprint for the smallest water features
- Atlantic FP-Series Pumps fit in the smallest spaces for reliable, adjustable performance in your wall and table top fountains
- Integrated valve allows flow adjustment in spaces where a separate valve wouldn't fit
- Removable washable foam filter protects internal components from wear
- Standard size fittings facilitate connection to various sizes and types of tubing
- Energy efficient motors keep operating costs to a minimum
- Impeller assemblies replace quickly, no tools needed for extended service life