All standard PVC bodies are made from NSF approved materials and replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber. Standard hardware is made of 18-8 stainless steel. Mini float valves are available with fixed or adjustable arms and are bulkhead mountable both horizontally and vertically. Valves have a .093 orifice, free flow outlet and have been tested to 100 psi. Maximum working temperature 100°F. Part numbers 23175, 23176, 23179 and 23180 include floats only. 23077, 23078, 23099 and 23135 include the valve and a Jaco compression nut. All others include the valve, gasket and jam nut.
- Estimated rate of flow up to 1.5 gpm at 60 psi
- PVC for corrosion resistance
- Tank mount with extended threads on inlet side of valve for mounting through tank wall
- Includes 1.5x4" float ball attached to adjustable valve shutoff arm
- 1/4" barbed tube fitting inlet and free-flow outlet